Wednesday, April 25, 2012

a start.

i always thought about starting a blog some time in the future but i never thought i would really do it. i might call this giving in to a peer pressure. but well.. i kinda enjoy it. :) many people were telling me to do this, and after a loooong time of thinking about it.. it's here. ta-daaa!

there are a few things you should know about me now as i start a blog.
1. i love God. He saved me!
2. i love my family and friends.
3. i don't like capital letters. you might have already noticed that. :)
4. i'm a little.. well.. crazy in some ways. sometimes i get obsessed with the tiny things, the details in my life that make my heart burst with joy.. and i might put looooong posts about those things here. :D

and ummm... that's probably all for now.
i'm excited for this new chapter of my life with a blog. :D
see ya!
love,
babu

No comments:

Post a Comment